SysAid SMS notifications – integration manual
Here we describe how to setup SysAid with SMSEagle for SMS notifications.
SMSEagle is an offline hardware SMS gateway. Therefore no external connection to 3rd party system is required. All notifications are generated on-premise and sent directly to a cellular network. This solution can be used in secure installations without Internet access.
SysAid integration uses Email To SMS plugin (see details: Email To SMS plugin).
- Configuring notification method
On the General tab, you give your notification a name and choose the notification method. Choose Send Mail.
If you do not want the notification sent during certain hours, check the box Limit Notification Hours. The notification will not be sent during the hours that you specify here.
- Configuring email notifcation
In order to send email notifications, you must have first configured email integration under Settings > Integration > Email. Your desired recipients also must have valid email addresses registered in SysAid.
To select the email recipients:
- Click on the Browse button to open a list of users.
- Use the search box and the filters to find the desired mail recipients.
- Click the tickbox next to each user who you would like to receive the email.
- Click Select. The users you’ve chosen will now appear as the mail recipients.
This is the subject of the email. You may use SysAid tags.
This is the body of the email. You may use SysAid tags.